IME Pay Win Oneplus 10 Pro Offer on recharge is here. The rapidly growing digital wallet has brought this offer along with cashback on recharge. A product of IME Group, the wallet is known for exciting offers and schemes time and again. Let’s know more about the IME Pay Win Oneplus 10 Offer on Recharge in this article.
IME Pay Win OnePlus 10 Pro Offer on Recharge and Cashbacks
The offer compromises both cashback on recharge and the OnePlus 10 Pro as a bumper reward each month. So, users can get 2% cashback on every top-up on any number. On the registered number, IME Pay is giving a 5% cashback on top-up.
Likewise, for winning the OnePlus 10 Pro, users have to recharge Rs.50 on any number at least ten times in a month. The phone is a flagship offering with top-of-the-line specs like Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, WQHD+ 120HZ AMOLED Panel, 50MP Main Camera, and more. It boots on OxygenOS 12.1 built on top of Android 12 and has a 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging.
Terms & Conditions of IME Pay Win OnePlus 10 Pro Offer
- The cashback offer is valid for all registered IME Pay customers.
- Top-ups can be done to any NTC, Ncell, and Smartcell mobile numbers.
- The 5% cashback offer on top-up done in registered number is limited up to Rs.100 in 30 days.
- Users will get up to Rs.100 cashback via the 2% cashback offer which is valid for top-ups on any mobile number.
- The total amount of cashback is Rs.200 altogether.
- Users should make at least 10 top-ups of Rs.50 from August 1st to August 31st, 2022 to be eligible for winning the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- The offer is valid from August 1st to September 15th, 2022.
- IME Pay bears all the rights to change, and modify the terms and conditions if needed.
- Users must follow the terms & conditions in order to win the cashback and the bumper prize.
About IME Pay Digital Wallet
IME Pay was launched on March 10, 2017. A product of IME Digital Solution Limited, this digital wallet comes at the third position in the market after eSewa and Khalti e-wallets. It is also the first one to introduce a virtual VISA card on the wallet itself. It can be used for payments on e-commerce platforms.
Providing ample payment options, IME Pay also offers a 6.03% per annum interest rate on the wallet money. Having a remittance company background, it is also one of the first digital wallets to feature international remittance.
The app lets you pay utility bills, school fees, traffic fine payments, insurance premiums, events, cable car, voting, etc. Its platform is also applicable for online payment on popular e-commerce sites such as Daraz, Sasto Deals, Gyapu, CG Digital, etc.
There is also IME Pay Refer & Earn Offer going on where you can Rs.25 by referring to a friend. Likewise, the company is also providing Rs.100 for linking bank accounts to the wallet.
So, that was all about IME Pay Win OnePlus 10 Pro Offer on Recharge. If you are an IME Pay user then, it is a nice opportunity to get cashback as well as the OnePlus 10 Pro as the bumper prize.
Also, Read:- Nepal Rastra Bank Calls for Digital Wallets Merger
Tell us what you think about the offer. What is your favorite feature of IME Pay Digital Wallet? What is your experience using IME Pay? Feel free to leave your thoughts, and opinions in the comment section below.